If you ever needed to run multiple virtual machines you’ve probably run into the issue of managing all these instances. Enter Vagrant, which does all the above along with providing other functionalities.
Vagrant can achieve the following:
- Create isolated development environments.
- Experiment with new products and technologies.
- Install new versions of existing packages.
- Create your own private data center on your laptop.
- Run different operating systems.
All this in a safe environment that doesn’t mess with your main activities operating system.